Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Monday, January 3, 2011

Goodbye 2010

As we ring in the new year, we are also saying goodbye to the 365 days that have just passed.
Here are a list of 10 things that I am glad to leave behind in 2010...

10. My Juicy Couture White winter boots.
  9. My Revlon straightening iron.
  8. Marc Jacobs sunglasses
  7. Every ex boy friend from high school
  6. Friends that were never real
  5. 3 inches of my hair
  4. Oversized Monroe piercing ring
  3. Brown Eye liner
  2. My fear of driving

and the number one thing I am so ready to move on from

  1.MY OLD PHONE NUMBER WITH OLD PEOPLE THAT I NEVER WANT TO SEE OR SPEAK TO AGAIN.

May the year 2011 bring us shameless fun!

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment