Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Confessions 20 and 21

I know I already described this in one of my previous confessions.  I don't think think I was ever suicidal.  I did a lot of dumb things.  I used to cut my wrists but I never did it in the way that would result in my death.  I was just an angry confused typical young teen expressing myself in all the wrong ways.
And I did see a therapist.  I didn't think I needed one because I knew I would never really kill myself.  But clearly when my parents became aware of the fact that I was hurting myself they wanted explanations and I couldn't give them one.  So they brought me to someone who they thought would get me to talk.
However, my therapist was like crazier than me.  Where do you send therapists that need therapy?

No comments:

Post a Comment