Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Monday, January 17, 2011

Confessions 11 & 12

Sorry for the delay on the confessions, BUT my 21st birthday was this weekend so I have a legitimate excuse.  YOU TRY WRITING WHEN YOU'RE HUNGOVER!!!
Anyway, I would go gay for Kim Kardashian hands down.  She has an amazing body and a beautiful face.  No matter what anyone says about her I believe she is a sexy, classy, wonderful woman that I would feel honored to do lesbian things with.
I would also go gay for Nikki Minaj because she's hot and fucking hillarious. I love her huge fake ass and I would love a threesome with both these lovely ladies lol.

Moving on to my 12th confession, I would honestly have to say I was at my lowest point in life in probably my sophomore year of highschool (or freshman year I try to block out the four horrible years I spent at CHS) and between problems at home (I hated my moms boyfriend) and the stress of school, I think I had broken up with who I believed to be the love of my life (but aren't they all 'the one' in high school?) and I had stupidly resorted to cutting myself.  I think I had done it for two years, and my parents sent me to a therapist.  I have clearly grown up a lot since then.  I never had any legitimate desire to kill myself. I honestly believe on some psychotic level I wanted attention.  I really can't explain why I did what I did, but I haven't done that in years and I never will.  I am able to voice my feelings to anyone and everyone with holding anything in, and I think that helps a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment