Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Wednesday, January 5, 2011

here's a follow up

Yesterday I had sent a cute little email to Michelle McCullers who is one of the Residence Directors at St. Johns who is in charge of student placements in Residence Halls.
Now I'm not sure if you all realize this by the many rants I have had on my page.  But I paid for my housing deposit before I went Abroad, so around May of 2010 I put a $500 deposit on my room.  Because of the school's incompetence I they didn't get my papers and money together until December 2010.
I had requested a single room in Seten Hall off campus housing.  By December 2010 there were no singles left on or off campus and now I am stuck in a triple room.  Due to the many mistakes made by this education system I am forced to, for the first time, live with strangers away from home.
I am beyond disappointed, but I am doing my best to look on the bright side of things and not let this ruin my possible last semester living at St. Johns.
The way I;'m looking at it, is in retrospect it is only four months out of my entire life.  What could possibly go wrong?



Keep reading...something bound to go wrong.

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment