Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Friday, January 14, 2011

Confession 9

Well my life has been FULL of problems to be completely honest.
There might be a tie between two problems I have had this month that were really stressful for me.
The first problem was a long ongoing disaster with my school concerning my dorm situation for this semester, but I feel as though I have talked about this problem in depth so there is no need to rehash those details.
My more recent problem is the fact that I turn 21 this weekend (Sunday, and yes I accept gift cards) and I had originally planned to take a limo and have an extravagant party in Atlantic City with all of my friends for the weekend.  However, little by little my closest friends were making excuses to bail out and my guest list was quickly dwindling.  It came to the point where I didn't have enough people to split the cost of a limo with me because a lot of the people were already in New Jersey and they were just going to meet me at the hotel.  So I had to find  a person who was 21 with a car and willing to drive from New York to Jersey in the middle of January and split the costs of a hotel.  So I thought I had found this person and for the past month there was no question that he had agreed to take me.  My father booked the hotel on Wednesday this week, and I haven't heard from my supposed friend who was taking me since Tuesday of this week.  He won't answer my calls, texts, or facebook messages.  I had no choice but to call off the party (or what was left of it) and cancel the reservations at the hotel.  Unfortunately, because of the late notice my father lost half the cost of the room.  And now I'm stuck in Long Island for my 21st birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment