Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Problem With Men

So I was hanging out with one of my ex boyfriend to watch the Jersey Shore (which by the way is a BRAND NEW SEASON!With an added cast member WHO IS JUST SO ADORABLE! Its like having 2 SNOOKI'S and clearly nothing can be better than that!!!)
 But back to the point, Snooki had sex with Vinny in Miami, and she had developed feelings for him.  Vinny,knows that he's going to hook up with random sluts in SLEAZESIDE and he doesn't want to bang Snooki and then bring these girls home right in front of her face.  Snooki was a little upset.
After this scene my ex boyfriend said  "You see that's the problems with girls, there is no way to make them happy."
This sentence is what's wrong with all men.  There is always a way to make a woman happy.  It may not be fun, or easy, or something the man actually wants to do, but it is always possible.  For example, in Vinny's case all he has to do is commit to only hook up with Snooki.  I know it's a huge sacrifice for a guy like him to stop hooking up with random tramps on the boardwalk, but if he cared about her, that would be all he had to do to make her happy.
Which brings me to the personalized point of this post, this guy I dated in high school has expressed the fact that he would love to have a chance to date me again.  Now when we were dating he was...less than charming, to say the least.  Now that we're not dating he's in and out of every and any girl possible, and his 'relationships' last for about two weeks.  I told him that that until he changed or at least proved to me that he actually wanted to be with me and not every tramp at the trailer park that we could never be anything more than friends.  His solution is to do.....more girls, and then tell me about it.  If he was serious about wanting to be with me, he has the most insincere way of showing it.  Don't get me wrong he's a GREAT friend, maybe we are supposed to keep it that way.

-Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment