Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Confession 6

I'm not sure that there is anything about me that would surprise people anymore.
I guess something that people would be shocked to hear about me is that I do actually take things seriously. 

"I act like shit don't phase me, inside it drives me crazy" -Eminmen's Hallie's Song

Wow Marshall just always knows exactly what to say to really hit home hard. 

But anyway, there are a lot of things that happen that in my life that a shrug off as if it didn't really mean anything to me.  But somethings do really bother me.  If I get a bad grade in school I would probably say something like "Big surprise! I was hungover during that test"  I'm almost never hungover for a test because I work really hard.  I do everything possible to get good grades and when I fall short I am disappointed in myself.  I take my future very seriously and my education is an important step towards my future.

I can't think of anything more shocking than the fact that I do actually take things seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment