Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Sunday, January 9, 2011

Even if I'm covered in pee...

So I had an amazing time last night with this really cool guy (no he is NOT one of my ex boyfriends) and he said so many of the cutest things.
One of the cutest and funniest things he said was possibly when we were trying to warm ourselves up in a Manhattan Subway station and he was tickling me and I made a joke about how I might urinate all over myself.  So then he says "Alright, lets get out of here."
And I'mm like  "Oh no back in the cold"
He said           "But at least I'll be with you"

I KNOW TOTAL AWWWW MOMENT RIGHT?  IT GETS BETTER!

so then I say  "even if I have pee all over me?"
and he says   "yea, even if your covered in pee."

FUNNY AND ROMANTIC I know total keeper right? I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment