Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Thursday, January 6, 2011

30 Days of Confessions...

I almost feel like I spend so much time writing about things that I've seen and things I believe the world should change, I feel like I have no personal connection with my followeres (however few of you their might be)
I am going to have 30 days dedicated to my most personal and intimate information about my life. Here are the 30 things that I will be sharing.

1. How did your last relationshup end?
2. Is there anyone you miss?
3. What are you're future goals and aspirations?
4. What do you see when you look in the mirror?
5. Do you have any regrets, anything that you are ashamed of?
6. What is one thing that people might be suprised to know about you?
7. Describe your first kiss.
8. Discuss the ins and outs of your first true love.
9. What is the biggest problem you have had this month?
10. What do you honestly think about your parents?
11. Who would you go gay for?
12. Think of the lowest point of your life.  How have you changed since then?
13. Describe your entire day.
14. How do you feel about religion?
15. How do you feel about drugs and alcohol?
16. What kind of people do you think you attract?
17. How do you feel about life?
18. How do you feel about your past?
19. Who is your hero?
20. Have you ever been suicidal?
21. Have you ever thought to seek professional help for psychiatric reasons?
22. Describe yourself.
23. Now truly describe yourself.
24. Name your 5 favorite songs/most played songs and why?
25. Reveal something that people would be suprised to know about you.
26. Something you desperately want.
27. What are you views on life.
28. What is your favorite hobby.
29. Something you are seriously afraid of.
30. Your overall motto for life.

That is is everyone.  Be prepared because these answers will not be the cutesy, bitchy, funny responses that you would usually expect from me, well it is still me so it might be a little bitchy.  I've always been honest, but I've never been honest with you readers about myself. 

-B.S.

In fact, even my signature is fake on my blogs.  I started this blog anonymously becuase I didn't know what I wanted to say and if I wanted people knowing that these were really my views and my opinions.  But that ends now as well, so allow me to reintroduce myself as

Erica S.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment