Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Confession 7

My first kiss isn't something you're ever going to find in a fairy tale, or in a disney movie, or winning any of those covetted best kiss of the year awards.  But for me, that kiss was magical.
I was 14 years old and in the 8th grade and I had been dating my boyfriend for like a year on and off (and by dating I mean whatever you could consider dating in middle school.) 
Now my first kiss was a long time coming.  So I was dating this guy since I was 13 and for the first few months we barely even touched each other. The first time we tried to kiss I got nervous and I turned my head to side and gave him like a cheek kiss. 
But our real first kiss was on the second floor of Copiague Middle School.  We were talking about something, I don't remember what it was but I was in mid-sentence when he grabbed me and kissed me.  We were kissing for like I don't know how long, but long enough that a teacher walked all the way from the other end of the school to pull us apart complaining that this was 'not the time or place.'
It was like we were in our own little world, or at least I was.  I didn't think about anything.  I will keep that kiss forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment