Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Wednesday, January 5, 2011

NO KIDS ALLOWED

Here's my question of the day.
You know how in most places of the world you are not allowed to bring your pets into public places? Animals are kept on a leash, don't make noise unless they feel threatened, and when trained properly listen to their owner without any problems.

 

On the other hand, kids are permitted to run wild and raise havoc everywhere they go.  They cry, they scream, they touch things that are not theirs, they have no sense of discipline whatsoever.  That doesn't stop them from being allowed to trespass on property all over the place.

  

Who do you guys feel safer with?

-B.S;

No comments:

Post a Comment