Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Saturday, January 15, 2011

Confession 10

My parents met when they were teenagers.  When they were married my mother was 19 and my father was 25. And their little pride and joy, me, was born one year later.  Four or five years later they had finalized their divorce and my father had moved to Florida.
I grew up mostly with my mom and in my teenage years we bumped heads A LOT.  I saw my father a few times a year and I spent my summers with him and his wife of the week. I'm sure my parents think they made mistakes in raising me but I would not be where I am in life without my parents.  I would not be who i am today without my parents and I applaud them for working so hard and sacrificing their own happiness and futures to give me everything I ever needed or wanted. 
I can't complete this confession without expressing my gratitude for what I consider to be my second set of parents.  My grandparents took a great deal of responsibility in raising me as well.  Especially financially, my grandparents made sure I was always taken care of.  
If there were one thing I could say to my parents today, it would be that I hope I have made them proud at least once in my life, because they make me proud every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment