Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Sunday, January 23, 2011

Confessions 16 17 & 18

I attract assholes. 
I'm just being completely honest.  When it comes to the men in my life, I can count on one finger the amount of guys that haven't been a problem for me, and that one guy is a homosexual.
Its really weird, I attract the lowest of the low scumbags.  Loud, obnoxious, ghetto guys are the guys that are most likely to talk to me. 

I feel like the past is in the past.  I try not to dwell on it because I can't change it. Howeer, there are things in my past that I haven't been able to fully let go of.  There are things that have recently happened that I can't let go of.  But even though I do still think about the past, I don't let it consume me. I have learned from it and the only goal I have now is to not repeat the same mistakes.

As for life...I think life is what you make of it.  It's really easy to complain about how horrible your life is, it's a lot harder to do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment