Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Saturday, January 8, 2011

Confession 3

I have, if you haven't been able to tell already, a passion for writing.
I go to school now as a Journalism major and I minor in Criminal Justice and Public Relations.
My dream job is to write for the Sex and Health section of Cosmopolitan Magazine.
But the point is I want to be a writer.
However, I also really love law, and I want to change the world.  Therefore I wouldn't mind being a lawyer or a politician.
And Public Relations really goes with both career paths, in the sense of campaigning and marketing.  But also, I would love to maybe do public relations for celebrities.
So I guess it's safe to say that my career isn't set in stone yet.
As for my personal life, I guess I expect to get married one day but I wouldn't be shocked if I never did because not only am I really hard to handle and really picky, but I get bored very easily.  If I were to get married I wouldn't mind having one child if it was a boy.  However, I wouldn't want to have a child any later than 35 because I don't want to be an old fashioned mom.  And I wouldn't have a child until I was married for five years.  Therefore the latest I could be married is 30 years old...which is like nine years from now.
Good luck with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment