Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Monday, January 31, 2011

Confession 26

Wow something I desperately want is this new Burberry shirt that I saw on TV when watching Judge Mathis.  There was a woman who was a stripper being sued for money she owed her friend/roommate for something or other and she came to court in a button down Burberry shirt with the common Burberry design.  The shirt got tighter around the upper waist but then looser at the lower waist and I desperately want that shirt.  I haven't found it but I believe it to be around $400.00 and the saddest thing is I WOULD SOOOO PAY FOR THAT SHIRT!

No comments:

Post a Comment