Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Thursday, December 23, 2010

#1....THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME

I have been around the world.
I have seen different types of beautiful things all around this beautiful earth.
However, despite how much we all complain about all the problems we have at home, no matter how much drama there is in our lives, no matter how many people we want to kill.....we always return home.
I missed the big hair, the hot dog stands, the malls and the polluted hair.
Home is where the heart is, and my heart is in New York.

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment