Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Monday, December 13, 2010

6. You REALLY Do Outgrow the People You Love

I have been away from my beloved friends and family for close to four months. And there are some people that I have drifted away from, which is totally understandable and rarely anyone's fault. 
In life, I have realized that with friends and people you love there is a time that you can see that you are going in different directions and you don't have as much in common anymore.  
In Europe, I have had this experience with a few people.  And I will always love the people I have drifted from, it's just that we won't have the same relationship any more.  And that isn't a bad thing. 
During my time here, I thought I was building a relationship with someone back home.  But I think we have both come to realize that we are just not compatible anymore. If he ever needed me to be there for him in an emergency I would be there in a heartbeat, but for anything else, I think our flame has burnt out. 
People are basically like bras for me....they won't be able to handle me for long. 

-B.S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment