Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Sunday, December 12, 2010

7. Sometimes it's better NOT to experience things

Europe is filled with amazing things.







These are all aspects of Europe that it would be a shame to not experience while here.  However, there are a lot of scary, unfriendly aspects to living in different cities, without any parental guidance.  We have been warned of a lot of these things before arriving in Europe, and I have done my best to avoid them.





 - is that a guy? o.o


I'm all for trying something once, but I am shocked and damn right proud of the fact that I survived in Europe without supervision and without getting pick-pocketed.....

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment