Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Friday, December 10, 2010

9. Not All Girls All Vicious



Maybe it's because of the fact that I grew up in New York, or maybe it's because of the fact that the girls in my high school hated me, but I have spent the last few years of my life believing that all girls were just horrible backstabbing selfish bitches.
I have made maybe two or three legitimate girl friends during high school.  While things got better in college after I joined a sorority, my opinion on girls did not change.
When I came to Europe, I immediately bonded with a group of girls. One girl in particular, Anna (the girl who is licking liquor off my chest in one of my earlier entries)  When we went to Spain we started to drift apart because I saw something and I assumed the worst. Something that did not happen.
The story behind the supposed scene is not important. The point is that she did not betray my trust.  And while I thought I was just protecting myself by distancing myself from her, I was actually hurting myself because I almost lost a good friend because of my suspicions.
Not all girls are vicious.....but most girls are.

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment