Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This is What Happens When You Stop Being Polite

So Wednesday night is officially the night to hold off on getting drunk on hump day specials and watch the Real World New Orleans on MTV at 10pm.
After Real World DC, I didn't think I would ever put myself through that show again. It seems like the RW is amazing every other season. This season will be amazing. RW DC sucked, RW Cancun was hot, RW Brooklyn would have Biggie turning in his grave. RW Hollywood was like amazing, and the one before that probably should have stayed home, but I can't even remember because that's how unimportant it was to my life. The point is, you know those commercials that tell you to get up and stay active during the summer? Well don't do it at 10pm on Wednesday nights.
So far I know this about this season's cast:
Jemmye (or however you spell is) is like a work of art, it's pretty from a far, but once you get in that confessional and see that face up close, it's a big old mess. But she's cool with cool clothes. I guess you can't wear a skirt without asking to get raped, right Ryan?
Ryan is my least favorite cast member. He tries to act like he's doing everyone a favor by getting in their business and stealing Mckenzie's beer, but he's not. And just because you like a girl doesn't mean that she can't associate with any other guy. And at the gay bar, what did you expect when you flirt with a man and let him buy you a drink? He's going to want to get frisky. Does that mean that every time a gay person touches you, you have to feel like killing yourself? Maybe the GAY BAR YOU CHOSE TO GO TO WASN'T A GOOD IDEA THEN. And when somebody tells you to give them some space, get out of their face. One second he's so sensative and mad at Knight for not wanting to hug him, and the next he's in everyone's face.
As for the other gay guy in the house (because like it or not Ryan's a total flamer) Preston is amazing. I love him he's so flamboyant. He reminds me of my gay high school friend.
Angelina Jolie lips is the hottest girl in the casa! There must be some sort of ethnic in her, I mean she can't be all white.
Mckenzie, I mean was she joining the Real World or going to a funeral? Her appearance was atrocious. She knew she was going to be on TV and that's what she thought she should wear? And what was with her hair? But previews show her to look more decent so let's hope she keeps that look.
Eric's hot!!!! Enough said.
Knight's not. He seems like the frat kind of guy. But he and that trailer trash would make a good couple.
.....
O and I almost forgot about Sahar or whatever the Muslim girl's name is. And that's because she's BORING. She'd be more interesting in one of those things that cover up their entire body. Because at least then I would notice her.
Time to start getting real!!!

-B.S.

By the way, the Jersey Shore preview that aired right after the Real World was amazing!! First Angelina's back? And she sleeps with Vinny? After Snooki did? And they fight? And then Sammy and Ronnie broke up!! But now their living together again. But then they get back together? But not really because it looks like Ronnie's cheating. And Sammy and J Wow get into it? J Wow definately knocked her out! OOO and I love the Mike Vinny Pauly MVP nick name. Aw Vinny's all grown up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment