Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Monday, June 28, 2010

Just a Reminder


In light of a bbm message I just received of a video clip of Chris Brown doing a tribute performance to Michael Jackson , I completely and totally understand that the performance was unbelievable and it was in memory of the late Michael Jackson, but many people are saying that this is a much needed comeback for Chris Breezy. Remember that the guy you were all clapping for last night did this.

Rihanna Beat Face


. Remember that his amazing dance moves come equip with a fierce right hook. Remember that while beautiful sounds come from his mouth he uses his fists to punch women in there mouths. Remember that even if Rihanna hit him, a man would have walked away. And even if he had to protect himself from a woman who is half his size, I don't think hitting her repeatedly in the face constitutes as reasonable force. When your watching the Chris Brown performance on DVR or reruns or youtube and your thinking "wow what a talented artist, he's amazing I'm so glad he's back making music again," remember that while he is an outstanding artist, he is a pathetic excuse for a man.

-B.S.

ps..While writing this I received another bbm from a close friend of mine (whose name I will not divulge in case he would rather be left anonymous) stating that I was a moron for trying to over shadow the tribute that was about Michael Jackson, not Chris Brown. I understood that, it's everyone else who doesn't. I wasn't the one sending mass texts about how Chris Brown is officially back because of this performance. In fact, I haven't heard one word about Michael Jackson in the critiques of this performance. For the millionth time it was a great performance. That doesn't change the fact that Chris Brown is who he is. If BET didn't want controversy they wouldn't have picked Chris Brown of all people to do a tribute. This is the first amendment at it's best. My friend has every right to tell me how he feels, and that is exactly why I created this blog. Because now I can finally say how I feel about everything. I have to censer myself everywhere I go (or at least I should) My blog is the one place I can be honest and if you don't like it and if you wanna leave, be my guest....or I guess don't be my guest and peace out. No snot out of my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment