Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dear ugly black lady with the huge mole on her nose

Dear ugly black lady with the huge mole on her nose who shoplifted from my work today...
You aren't fooling anyone. If you think I didn't realize you shoved three pairs of junior shorts into your shopping bag you are sadly mistaken. And just because I didn't say anything doesn't mean you won't get caught, I just didn't want you to cut me shoot me or something else equally as ghetto as stealing $8 shorts from a discount store. I don't get paid enough to risk my life. Maybe you didn't realize you left you drivers license on the customer service desk Ms. Maria something or other from New York, NY. How broke are you that you had to come up with that elaborate plan to steal $24 dollars worth of clothing. What a pathetic shell of person you are.

-B.S.

O FYI you were too fat for those out of date out of style shorts anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment