Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Must Watch Show

It's no secret that Reality Shows have totally taken over television stations everywhere. And while I have had my fun making fun of most of those shows there are many that I set my alarm to watch. (not literally, I'm not a 90 year old woman who can't remember what show comes on what day on what channel. You know the same women who keep specific vitamins in those little vitamin trays that seperate the pills by days so that the elderly won't take the wrong pill at the wrong time) But for those of you who are I will take the liberty of telling you what shows to watch what time and on what day. And remember, I'm right about everything.

So Wednesday Nights on Vh1 'You're Cut Off' comes on at 9pm and repeats and 10:30 and I'm sure all week. It's a very unique show with a concept I've never seen before. It's over privileged women whose family has sent them to see a life coach and learn how to live without spending thousands of other people's dinero every week.

This week I feel Erica deserves our sympathy. All the girls talk about her all the time, and then when she tries to calmly ask why they're talking about her the other girls deny it, and when she tries to defend herself she insults a recovery anorexic. It's like the poor girl can't win. And after all that she didn't pass the lessons for the week? But Gia, the girl who talks behind people's backs, doesn't do any chores, and lost the household 75 dollars passed because she's finally willing to change her own daughters diapers? You got to wonder who makes the rules on these shows.

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment