Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Thursday, June 24, 2010

A hardy 'ol time?

Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier was the hottest fad of fashion for a good year-year and a half. But then everybody started wearing it. And when I say everybody I mean everyone. I mean people who had no business wearing it. Here's how you know if you weren't supposed to wear it:

  • If you were over the age 29
  • If you were under the age of 13
  • If you thought Ed Hardy was the person making the clothes
  • If you couldn't pronounce Christian Audigier
  • If you couldn't afford to pay your bills
  • If you didn't understand the logos on the shirts
  • If your were someones mom (Yea I mean you Mom)

And it is because of these people that Ed Hardy is no longer acceptable to be purchased by any fashionable person. How do I know this? When I was into Ed Hardy I payed approximately $80 per t-shirt, $100 for sweatpants, $150 for long sleeve shirts and $200 for my prized possession black long sleeve jeweled Ed Hardy sweatshirt. The label sold fast and only came in few sizes. Now, however, Ed Hardy is inside of stores such as TJ Max, Mandees, and Rave and they are on the sales rack for discount prices and people still aren't buying them!!!

If that weren't bad enough, with the clothing line declining drastically in sales Ed Hardy paraphernalia has popped up everywhere else trying to regain some revenue. Such as cell phone cases, dog tags, watches, posters, clocks and handbags...and guess what... the same people who shouldn't have been wearing Ed Hardy in the first place are the people buying the useless crap now. Your not stimulating any fashion trends trailer park dwellers, can't you let us have anything?

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment