Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hard Times?

In a world where reality shows rule television MTV is trying to resurrect sitcoms with the new series The Hard Times of R.J. Berger. This show is a pathetic excuse for a scripted series. The actors are so bad in the show it actually looks like it's a reality show. The ideas are so far fetched that you would think it had to be a low rent reality show.
However, it is my guilty pleasure for one reason and one reason only. I HAVE TO SEE THAT KIDS DICK! All the big penis jokes are just driving me crazy. In the first episode when R.J. gets pantsed in front of the entire school and everyone sees his manhood and he goes to a party and he can't get the keg to work and the weird looking girl tells him "why don't you try pumping it with your dick" I knew I just had to get my hands on that. (yes I mean literally)
However, if this is the show that's going to reinstate real TV over reality TV, then we really are going through some hard times.

-B.S.

1 comment:

  1. The bible says any type of killing is wrong. The government shouldn't be allowed to step all over the bible and God's word.

    ReplyDelete