Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Monday, June 21, 2010

Health Tips of the Day

Women's magazines today always include a sex and health portion inside. And this blog will be no different. I'm not a fan of fad diets usually, but I have created one that is proven by celebrities such as Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears to work. Ok so it starts by not really changing anything about your daily life, resting and sleeping does in fact burn calories so feel free to do that. Then at around 9 pm get up, shower, shave, fix hair, apply make up. That burns a few calories. Then go to the hottest club and make sure to do drugs such as cocaine because that will decrease your appetite. But you also have to drink tons of alcohol or else the addictive ingredients in the drug will kick in and you will find yourself doing lines off some guys dick to get your fix. So to burn the calories of the liquor make sure you grind on lots of men and women and bring someone home. A guy or girl or both I'm not here to discriminate I'm just here to help, think of me as your lifestyle guru. I'm debating between calling this diet the bad mom diet, or the teen with the undeserved self of entitlement diet. Either way, it works, I can see the veins on Lohans arms...or is that from the heroin?
Consult a physician before attempting this diet and remember to use protection sometimes and the red light coming from the dark corner is definately not a camera...i'm positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment