Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Monday, June 21, 2010

Follow the Cameras into the Watering Hole and Watch me Pee on a Stick

MTV, Vh1, Bravo, E! Entertainment...
All these television shows have many things in common, but the one thing that really grinds my gears is that they all offer reality shows to anyone who comes along...EXCEPT ME.
MTV produced a show called My Life as Liz which was a wonderfully boring show about a lonely loser who wined about how pothetic her life was in highschool.
Vh1 started a less than interesting reality series entitle Basketball Wives which included 6 women who spent the first season of their show doing everything but being wives of basketball players. In fact only one of the women on the show was even married to a basketball player. The cast included 1 wife, 1 dancer, 1 divorce, 1 engaged woman, and 2 women who were never in fact married to the players they were dating, and were at the time seperated from them. Why don't they give me a show and call it Girl Who Slept with President Obama...sure it's not true but it would trick people into watching it. By the way I totally did not sleep with Barack Obama, I don't want an rumors starting because just b/c Hillary let her man get away with it does not mean Michelle will. On the other hand, I'm not totally against being his Monica <3
Bravo is the home of the Housewives. Take offense, anyone who is a religous viewer of The Real Housewives of Anywhere....if you like watching over priviledged middle aged women (and older) act like their in highschool, spoil their children and wear skimpy (but very expensive outfits) Please stop reading and see a therapist. No idiots allowed on this blog.
The most disappointing series must be Pretty Wild on E! Entertainment. It's a low rent version of Keeping Up With the Kardashians with three sisters who are less hot, less paid, and very less interesting.
So for this rant people don't blame it on the alcohol, blame it on all the stations who denied me the television show I deserve. They wouldn't put me on the air, they didn't want to have cameras following me into the watering hole and watch me peeing on a stick...so now you all have to read about it.

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment