Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Thursday, June 24, 2010

Less is More...How much less needs more?

It's summer in New York and everyone is starting to feel the heat. So it's understandable that people will be in less and less clothing. But what I saw today at work was just inexcusable (unless she was a prostitute who was taking her lunch break or something)
A tall skinny white blond girl (with a vicious tan) comes in wearing a low cut tan shirt, a jean jacket, and a silver belt. The shirt was one of those cute shirts that cuts off right beneath you but, like just enough to cover a camel toe. It's a shirt wear with leggings. Apparently this girl didn't get the memo. And even worse was she kept moving around. I kept thinking I was going to get a peep at her whooha every time she reached for her cell phone. And she can't even use the "it's too hot for pants" excuse because if it were that hot maybe that denim long sleeve jacket wasn't such a good idea. It wasn't even like she looked bad in it, it was just completely inappropriate for the occasion. If i worked at a strip club I would say it was totally okay for her to walk into my work dressed like that. But I don't so it wasn't. Just because you can wear something, doesn't mean you should.

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment