Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Thursday, June 24, 2010

Plug of The Day

The oath doctors take when they start their profession seems to be falling on deaf ears these days. It seems that doctors go where the most money is, not necessarily where their help is most needed. And I am the first person to complain about a doctor, about the way he/she acts or the wait in the waiting room or anything, I can nit pick with the best of them.
However, Dr. Kahn in Massapequa, New York is breaking the mold of insensitive, greedy, and unprofessional doctors everywhere.
Dr. Kahn truly cares about every patient he sees (or at least me and my beautiful step mother) When he recommended my stepmother to another doctor because he felt she needed more precise care he didn't think about the income he was losing he thought about the unborn child she was carrying. And even now while she is ready to burst at any minute and is being cared for by another doctor he stays fully involved by insisting to be called when my little sister (1% chance of being a little brother) is born.
Most doctors stress the fact that if you are a smoker you MUST QUIT SMOKING NOW! That's not what Dr. Kahn believes. He says that you cannot quit smoking until you are ready. If you listen to other people and let them influence you it will not work. However, if you are ready to quit smoking Kr. Kahn has natural non-medicine remedies to help you quit for good.
I'm not one to toot any ones horn, but Dr. Kahn deserves. There's my good deed of the day.

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment