Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Thursday, June 24, 2010

Celebrity Sex Tapes

Celebrity Sex Tapes are a wonderful way for wannabe celebutants and celebrity has beens to make a break back into the spotlight by having their 'intimate private moments unexplainebly end up on the Internet'
Here's a shout out to Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashion. If you are going to tape yourself having sex, you might want to actually tape something worth watching. Paris Hilton with the weird night vision it just looked like two demons rubbing up against each other.
And I was mostly disappointed with Kim because with ass and tits like that she had no business just letting Ray J do all the work. She just laid there. Poor Ray had to do EVERYTHING!! And was this a sex tape or a documentary on your vacations? It was a 3 hour tape with 30 minutes of what I guess you could call sex. But next time try using some toys and getting on top and backing that ass up Kim. Now I see why you were so embarrassed. If I wanted to watch you just lay around naked I could have checked out Playboy for that.

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment