Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

living vs. living for the future

Think about my future? What's my plan? Sure..10 minutes in the future I plan to be laughing my ass off while watching Family Guy. You?
I get the feeling that every moment of my life today is so microscopic compared to my great huge future everyone's always talking about. You save money for you're future. You go to school for your future. You try and be healthy for your future. But what's wrong with right now? It sounds so farfetched to plan every intircate detail of something that you want to maybe happen who knows how long from now, but to then brush off the way you're living today as just a minor step towards your future. You're living now. I know the smart thing to do is plan out the rest of your life once your 18 but the fun thing to do is live for the moment. Say how you feel. Trash someone's house. Get arrested. Smoke a jeffery. Get a tattoo. Sky dive. Start a forrest fire. Dye your hair white. You could die tomorrow and no one in the after life will be impressed by your little plan that you wrote down in your notebook laptop. When your 6ft under you and Hitler are the same person.

-B.S.

note: i am not responsible for your legal fees if arrested, your hospital bill if you o.d. or get injured, any damaged property, or any infections.

No comments:

Post a Comment