Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jerseylicious?

It seems like everywhere I turn there is a some show dedicated to Jersey. I think the culprit is the Jersey Shore series. It was the hottest show on television last summer that just happened to take place in Jersey. ATTENTION ALL TELEVISION PRODUCERS the Jersey Shore wasn't a hit show because it was in Jersey, it was a hit show because of the cast. And only one girl (the most boring girl their) was even from Jersey.
Since that show I feel like the rating for The Real Housewives of New Jersey sky rocketed, and now there's new shows such as Jersey Couture and Jerseylicous. No offense to Jersey but I feel like New Jersey is a tackier version of New York. Well I guess you have to take offense to that don't you? I don't care, I mean besides leopard jackets and snake skin shoes (TACKYYYYYY) what does Jersey have that New York doesn't? I even feel like New Jersey tries to be apart of New York. The people are always coming here to work, go to school, shop, visit friends. It says something when my friends in Jersey always come to New York to visit, I never go there.
Don't get me wrong, it's a perfect party place for the summer. But so is anywhere else. What's so jerseylicious about New Jersey?

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment