Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Saturday, July 31, 2010

Teen Mom

This is the anit-plug. 
Why does MTV feel the need to make celebrities out of girls who didn't know when to say no?  Or if they weren't going to say 'no' they could have at least said said 'put on a condom.'  But they didn't.  So now their on television for their third season and we have to watch them live through their mistakes.  Why is parading around underage and pregnant cool?  How long does MTV plan to have cameras follow these imbisiles?  How many more pregnant teenagers am I going to have watch make appearances in my room?
And furthermore...why is Caitlyn (the girl who gave away her baby in the first season) even on this show?  Everyone else is adjusting to their lives with their illigitimate children, and then there's Caitlyn who every once in awhile bring up Carly (her daughter) but in reality, she is not a teen mom.  She is the smartest teen on the show, but she is not like any of the girls on that show.
I'm actuallu missing Beavus and Butthead, because at least that had substance!

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment