Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Saturday, July 17, 2010

Life is Long

I'm tired of hearing people always saying 'life's too short."  The average life span of an American person is like 80 years these days.  Maybe in your little warped minds eight decades is short, but to me it's a lifetime.  In fact, IT IS A LIFETIME!
However, all the things people say when they say 'life's too short' can also apply to my 'life's too long theory.'
Life is too long to hold your tongue, because then when you finally do speak up you look like a hypocrite.  Life is too long to not be who you are because if you keep switching your personality people will think you're bipolar.  Life's too long to be nice to everyone because then your going to be stuck around those people for your entire life.  Life's too long to be surrounded by people you don't like. 
In fact, when I die after my long life, I want to be buried face down.  That way, anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass.

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment