Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Monday, July 19, 2010

The Most Ridiculous Thing EVER

I have been a die hard Degrassi fan for close to a decade.  I was there for the beginning of Degrassi the next generation, and even took the time to watch the original Degrassi.  I stuck around while the original cast members grew old and left the show and even took interest in the new characters that joined in.  So no one was more excited to hear about the six weeks of brand new Degrassi episodes, otherwise known us Degrassi The Boiling Point, than me
So I don't know if production went into a different direction by hiring a drunken lunatic to direct the premiere of the movie that came on tonight, but clearly they made a huge mistake!
I mean...The Dot blowing up?  Jane and Spinner break up so Jane runs away to America?  Fionna makes out with her brother?  Jane gets into a decent band?  Spinner and Emma getting married?  Her parents being okay with it?  The entire town being okay with it?  The Manny v. Jane bitch fight?  None of it made any type of sense at all. 
Hopefully tomorrows episode will redeem itself. 

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment