Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Want to be The Little Sister You Have Slept With

So back to my rant about The Hills, it seems as though NONE of my questions about the finale or the season in general were answered.
However, while I may not know any of the important things in life at least I know this. Justin Bobby and showers just don't mix. That annoying girl on Laguna Beach was in fact Lo. Heidi and Spencer have disappeared off the face of The Hills. Whitney is still very boring and undeserving of her own show. Lauren wrote a book? Kristen claims to be going to Europe but since the show was taped months ago and the reunion show is live where did Kristen go in that car in the finale? And the host would like to be the little sister that slept with Broady.
Goodbye The Hills, and Good Riddance.
Let's keep the rest unwritten.

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment