Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Friday, July 16, 2010

Shop Til' You Drop

It's no secret that Kim Kardashion loves to indulge in the finer things in life.  We all witnessed her spend $20,000 in one store and then be ambushed by her family with a shopping addiction therapist on Keeping up with the Kardashians.  (Well at least I did because I'm obsessed, and if you missed it you clearly haven't passed the IQ test for this website.)
It's not an opinion that Kim shops too much and spends massive amounts of money, it's a fact.  But what IS an opinion is the fact that a shopping addiction is somehow a problem.  It's Kim's money, why should she save it for a rainy day rather than just buy an umbrella?  Kim's ass is massive, and so are her assets.  $20,000 is like $20 to her, and she has earned every dime and dollar.  Her buying clothes and shoes isn't hurting anyone and it's really no one's business.
Shopping is good for you.  It releases endorphins (whatever that is) and burns calories.  People are happier buying things they wants opposed to things they need and everyone deserves to spoil themselves once in awhile.  (Or all the time, like I do.)
Shopping is one of my greatest strengths, it's something me in K.K. (that's what I call her when we hang out) can bond over, besides our love of black men.  And I am prepared to shop until I drop...or go broke!

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment