Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wow, MTV Reality Shows Are Full of Life Lessons

Gee just when I thought I couldn't learn anything else from the wonderful world of reality television shows, MTV's The Real World Back to New Orleans has really taught me some tough lessons tonight.
For example, it's okay to dance like a wounded polar bear when you're a guy whose pretending to be straight because that way you look like your trying to hook up with girls, but your horrid dance moves scare them all away. Good job Ryan.
I learned what bipolar really looks like, thanks to McKenzie. Another lesson from McKenzie is that sex without love is okay, as long as it's not based on a bet and only two pumps with the white Knight. And that being a good friend means denying them the pleasure of sex with "the questionable roommate."
I also learned that if you want to have sex with a trailer trash southern tramp, just make a bet with her about it. That's how Jemmye rolls.
I learned that gay guys aren't allowed to have sex at 2pm, and their certainly not allowed to use condoms. Sorry Preston.
Lastly, I learned that the Real World needs to go back to having seven strangers. Because Sahar would make a better stranger off camera!
Tune in to the Real World Wednesday nights at 10pm.

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment