Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Thursday, July 15, 2010

Who Shot Ya (Industry Diss)


I must admit I haven't heard a good industry diss in awhile. It's not quite as raunchy and wild as Eminem, but has more of a serious honest tone like early 50 Cent. I may be a tad bias because I agree with everything that is said (Wakkaflakka flame, your ARE fuckin lame) but even if you don't it's too funny to not enjoy. Original lyrics by G5.



No comments:

Post a Comment