Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Friday, November 26, 2010

This Shit Stop Now

I'm so sick this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA17fqliAzw

That is Lil Kim's wackass I personally loved Lil Kim back in the mothafuckin day.  Get over it bitch, your time is done.  Shut up and bow down gracefully. Your not 10 years strong...the last song anyone cared about from  you was the jumpoff in 2003....for the past 7 years you haven't said shit and you might have been better off keeping it that way.  In fact, why don't you go back to jail...where we were all safe from your bad lyrics.

I LOVE YOU NICKI MINAJ

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment