Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Best of Me

I just wanted to take this time to celebrate ME! Because I am very special to this world.  And we all need to appreciate me and good looks I bring to this planet.


Here's me at bar in Salamanca, Spain with Theta Phi Beta (a mixture of Kappa phi Beta and Theta phi Alpha)


Me standing outside of my residence in Salamanca Spain


This is me and my sorority big sister...I'm so proud of my graduate!!!



Me when I first fell in love with hair extensions


Senior Dinner 2007...ahh High School days


Me and Krista having the best drink every in Salamanca Spain


jMe with the girls in Rome, Italy


lLast day in Salamanca Spain

These are my REAL tits and that is Krist'a left hand

Leopard print has always been a good color for me


oo you didn't know I was a bartender


Paris!!!!!

Same night in Paris with Alex


First night in Rome!!! Don't worry I have more amazing pictures of me to come!!!

<3

Life just ain't life without me!

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment