Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Swore I Was Going to Marry Him Someday But I Realized Some Bigger Dreams of Mine

I have compiled some song lyrics to describe my love/hate relationship with the men of the world.

"what do you do when you know somethings bad for you and you still can't let go?"

"you see right through me, how do you do that shit?"

"what you got boy is hard to find, i think about it all the time. i'm all strung out my heart is fried. i just can't get you off my mind. because your love is my drug."

"i want you to run through the door, and take me away.  no more mistakes.  because in your eyes i'd like to stay."

"i hope the ring you gave to her turns her finger green, i hope when your in bed with her you think of me"

"i think i should warn before i get up on you, once i'm done on you i ain't gonna call you."

"your love was like candy, artificially sweet, i was fooled by the wrapping"

"my steeze is gunna be affected if i keep it up like a love sick crackhead."

"shawty imma only tell you this once you the illest"

"when your gone the pieces of my heart are missing you."

"she may believe you, but i never will. never again."

"i was prey in your bed, and devoured completely"

"don't be a little bitch with your chit chat, just show me where your dicks at."

"for your lovein I'm a die hard like bruce willis"

"it's like your a leech, sucking the life from me."

"i've never felt this way before. everything that i do reminds me of you."

"a trophy wife? o how cute. ignorance is bliss."

"i keep going right back to the one thing that i need to walk away from"

"Boy come on now and put a little love in my glove box.  Wanna dance with no pants on."

"and i just wanna tell the giirls that can feel me, that i just play the card that niggas deal me"

"we were made for each other."

"never again will i hear you, never again will i miss you, never again will i fall to you. never. never again will i kiss you. never again will i want you.  never again will i love you."

"he comes from a foreign place, an island far away, intrigues me with every move till I'm breathless, i'm helpless can't keep my cool"

"it's like i can't breath. it's like i can't see anything.but you."

"you think I'm pretty w/o any makeup on. I know you get me so I let my walls come down."

"all i ever wanted was for you to know everything for you i give my heart and soul."

"remember all the things we wanted? now all the memories there haunted.  we were always meant to say
goodbye."

"fuck me? lay me? fuck you pay me. this is what you made. said you wouldn't betray me turn around and raped me."

"you've taken over me. it's like im not me"

"you say you dream of my face but you don't love me you just love the chase."

"and your thinking he's 'the one'"

"ay amor mi duele tanto"

"caught between my mothers words and what i feel inside, wanting to explore his world but part of me wants to hide. should i risk it? can't resist it. this has caught me by surprise.  should i let him take me to puerto rico? i can't fight it no more lets go tonight."

"Lets go all the way tonight.  No regrets, just love"

"papi hold me. say u adore me. never let go never leave me lonely"

"boy you pms like a bitch i would know"

"i was young and in love. i gave you everything but it wasn't enough."

"guess it wasn't enough to take up some of my love guys are so hard to trust.  did i not tell you that im not like that girl? the one who throws it all away"

"we were never meant for do or die.  i didn't want us to burn out. i didn't come here to hurt you now i can't stop."

"i go through guys like money flyin out the hands"

"when a female fires back suddenly the target don't know how to act. so he does what any little boy will do, making up a few false rumors or 2.  that for sure is not a man to me, slandering names for popularity"

"we fight we break up, we kiss we make up"

"when your 15 and somebody tells you they love you you're gunna believe them."

"if you look back in history it's a common double standard of society. the guy gets all the glory the more he can score while a girl can do the same and yet you call her a whore."

"when im with him i am thinking of you"

"dont think that your charm and the fact that your arm is now around my neck is gunna get you in my pants."

"i want you to move on so im already gone."

"in life i did greater things than dating the boy on the football team, i didn't know it at 15."

"here's to all my ladies with a man who be trying to mack, do it right back to him and let that be that. you need to let him know that his game is wack."

"your love is just a lie"

"he kissed my lips i taste your mouth.  he pulled me in i was disgusted with myself. "

"if your gunna be my man understand i can't be tamed, i can't be blamed, i can't be saved, i can't be changed."

"get out of my head, get off of my bed, yeah that's what i said."

"started with a perfect kiss then we could feel the poison set in. perfect couldn't keep this love alive."

"he must talk so big to make up for smaller things."

"solo, im riding solo."

"your the best, and yes i do regret how i could let myself let you go. now the lessons learned.  i touched and i was burned."

"you were all the things i thought i knew. you were everything that i wanted. we were meant to be, supposed to be but we lost it."

"I love you enough to let you go."

"i want you, but im not giving in this time."

"i think you know where you belong, i think you know it's with me."

"you and me could write a bad romance"

"back then i swore i was gunna marry him someday but i realized some bigger dreams of mine, and abigail gave everything she had to a boy who changed his mind."

As you can tell...I'm a little schizophrenic on how I feel about men.

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment