Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

MALTA MALTA MALTA

So while 'studying abroad' I am on a ten day vacation to do whatever the hell I want!!
I went on this vacation with three other people.  Krista (who is just like me!  She likes to party, she's from New York, she thinks like I think, it's a match made in heaven) Rick (whose from a frat at St. Johns.  He's really cool. Also a big patier.  Also romantically involved with Krista but I don't think people are supposed to know) and Marc (in the same frat as Rick, there best friends, a huge partier and super funny.)
Our vacation begins on Friday October 29, at around 3:30 pm when we go to the bus stop to get a ticket from Salamanca to Madrid airport.
Walking Krista and I get left behind and attacked by a freaking monsoon.  (this is important later on in the story)
The only bus leaves at 9pm that night, which would bring us to the airport at around midnight.  Our flight isn't until 6am the next morning.  So what do we do?  Krista and I drink 14 beers and create a beer castle in a 24 hour bar. 
Arriving in Malta, hungover and sleep deprived, we sleep, eat, and go out.
The next day I am suffering severe coughing attacks.  Luckily it's a sunday and everthing shuts down so we can't go out anyway.
Monday, we go on a lovely boat cruise.  We have an amazing dinner....and then I throw up.
Tuesday we snorkle, we have another amazing dinner....and then I throw up.
If you're not getting the pattern here, I have the fucking flu while in beautiful Malta!!!!!
Tonight is our last night (then off to Barcelona) and  I refuse to be miserable!!!!!

-a very sick B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment