Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Since we celebrated ME yesterday I guess it's only fair to take s little time to celebrate to a great American holiday.  Because as Americans we came together centuries ago to trick and steal the land from the Native's and force them into Reservations where they can drink, gamble, and waste away for years and years to come. That being said, we all have a lot to be thankful for.
I am thankful that I had the opportunity to travel around Europe this semester.
I'm thankful that while I love everyone in my family, I didn't have to sit at dinner with that awful woman who isn't even part of my family
I am thankful for my friends that I can't wait to see when I get home.
I am thankful for all the friends I have made while in Europe.
I am thankful that I'm pretty much a genius.
I am thankful that my liver is strong.
I am thankful that I have let go of every negative aspect in my life.
I am thankful that I know that I was meant to do great things with my life, and my life is not revolved around a guy.
I am thankful that I have been blesses with enormous common sense.
I am thankful for the information I have fathered about people back at home.
I am thankful that I am me....and not you.

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment