Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Saturday, May 21, 2011

May 21, 2011

So it has come to my attention that the end of the world starts today. Apparently according to the Bible (of course something so stupid had to come from something just as stupid) And the world is to endure five months of torture before the world comes to a complete end on October 21, 2011.

While I believe in the end of the world just as much as I believe that Spongebob Squarepants is a great heterosexual role model for this nations youth, I choose to entertain this idea for the purposes of my blog.

And to start off, I am going to make a list of reasons why the world should end.

1. crocs
2. people wearing open toed shoes without a pedicure
3. denim jeans with a matching denim jacket
4. denim jeans with mismatching denmin jackets
5. glee
5. buildings with no wheel chair ramp
6. homophobic people
7. racist people
8. knock off designer bags
9. celibate people
10.pregnant teens
11.people who don't use condoms
12.maxi dresses
13.people who can't keep secrets
14.the south
15.adult virgins
16.rapists
17.small dicks
18.floral dresses
19.terrorists
20.a week full of rain
22.bad boyfriends
23.george bush
24.george w. bush
25.perverts

Add ons are welcome....

No comments:

Post a Comment