Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Thursday, May 19, 2011

Health Tips on the Go

Okay so I am currently trying out weight watchers diet (which is so far a beautiful invention. I never feel deprived of anything but I’m still some how losing weight) Anyway, the fact that I am on weight watchers should clue you into the fact that I am not a skinny a girl, and if you don’t understand words as well there a numerous photos of myself plastered all over this blog that can clarify what I am trying to say. I’m not skinny, I am not trying to get skinny, I do not want to be skinny, and I will never be classified as skinny….I’ve seen skinny girls. It’s kind of sickly looking. A lot of of skinny people don’t look healthy at all. With to ass, tits, thighs, hips….rappers don’t just sing about it because it rhymes ladies, it’s because without those attributes you have a boy figure….and no straight man wants to date a bitch who’s flatter than he is.
Despite what the last few sentences might have sounded like, this entry isn’t about bashing skinny people (it was just a perk out of the entire situation) because to each his own. For example, my mom just lost a massive amount of weight and she was classified as in her healthy weight range for her height. However, after Easter she gained 10lbs and looks fabulous, because when she was at her “healthy weight” she was a size A cup and had lost all form in her ass. Now she wears a C and has her shape back in all the right places, but she would rather lose the 10 pounds and look the way she did before, which is far beyond my understanding.
Anyway, while I am not trying to look anorexic, I am trying to tighten up certain features. My stomach and arms are at the top of my priority list. For women who are in m same position I have developed a few eating and exercise tips that seem to have been working for me.
1. I understand a gym membership is expensive (because my gym costs $40 a month for a year contract) and since we are in a recession (or if you are working at an unpaid internship like I am) there is very little extra spending cash for necessities such as food and clothing, definitely not for luxuries like gym memberships. And there is no need to waste that kind of money, when all the exercise you need is on this great earth. For all you outdoors bitches out there, go on a brisk walk outside, take a hike, go swimming. Now that the weather is nice there is a limitless amount of free options you could take part in to lose weight and be health. If you r an indoor kind of girl try the FitTV network if you have Verizon FiOs. That channel has 24 hours of workout routines that are free! And if you don’t have the channel try buying a workout DVD and seeing how that works out (great play on words.)
2. Getting the necessities for a workout is only part of the problem. If you’re like me, waking up at 7 a.m. working until 6 p.m. not getting home until 8 p.m. and by that time you just want to pass out, finding time to work out is another huge problem. I have incorporated a few ways to lose weight while doing your normal every day activities. I work in queens where parking sucks, so I end parking my car a few blocks away from my office. It takes me between 7 to 10 minutes to walk from my car to the office. I make at least four trips to and from my car a day while at work, so I just added 28 to 40 minutes of exercise to my day without even trying. Another trick is when using public bathrooms don’t create a nest of toilet paper so you can sit on the toilet. Instead squat in front of the toilet. If you use the public rest room 3-5 times a day, and your urination time is the average of 30 seconds, you have done between 1 ½ to 3 minutes of squatting without even trying, which not only burns calories but it shapes you thighs and butt.
3. Eating has always been a huge problem for me. Because I love food, and I never want to deprive myself of food and I never want to feel hungry. I’m never going to be a twigs and berries kind of girl, I like meat and potatoes and rice and all those things that aren’t good for you. But they can be good for you if eaten in the right nmoderation. Last night I ate steak and mashed potatoes without breaking diet. Because the steak was a small serving size, and I only had 1 cup of mashed potatoes. I companied with broccoli and the chips appetizer and I was full for the entire night. So I guess what I’m saying is eat filling foods, have veggies with them, and drink a lot of water because that fills you up as well.
4. I’m not saying calorie count, I’m saying calorie compare. Sure you could have a small fry from McDonald’s and throw away 250 calories on something that will only hold you over for an hours at most, or you could have grilled chicken, rice, and veggies which will amount to the same amount of calories but keep you full for at least 3 hours.


Dieting is hard, so don’t diet, change your lifestyle for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment