Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Sunday, March 27, 2011

He Strikes Again

I don't even have to say who I'm talking about, because everyone will know.
A certain R&B singer beat up his R&B singer girlfriend before a certain musical awards show.  He went to anger management and he wanted to convince the world that he had changed, and he had his anger under control and he was no longer that person.

The same guy goes on Good Morning America and is interviewed about his new album.  During the interview the 60-year-old reporter asks him about Rihanna and he gets agitated with the elderly woman.  If that wasn't bad enough, he went to his room backstage and destroyed it, breaking a window.

Then he had a press release where he made excuses and gave a weak apology.

Changed man?  Or abusive psycho?

You decide.

Because I already did.

No comments:

Post a Comment