Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Sunday, March 27, 2011

When Is It Too Soon

There are three little words that you think everyone wants to hear when they are in a relationship with someone.
"I Love You"
But those words carry a lot of meaning, or at least, there supposed to.  I remember in high school I started dating this guy, and on the first day of our relationship he said "let's just start this early and get it over with, so I love you."  And I was like....."oh okay love you too."
That's not the way most people want to share those words.
Clearly saying it on the first date is not only stupid, but it's really creepy.
But when is the right time to say it?
When do you know you love someone?
Is it after a month?
Two months.
Three months.
A year.
A lifetime?
Sometime you think you have strong feelings for someone, but when can you tell if it's love?

Anyone with answers is urged to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment