Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Wednesday, February 2, 2011

There's Got To Be More To Life Then Chasing Down Every Temporary High To Satisfy Me

I don't know how to explain this because it is just so different than how I've felt for the majority of my life.  But I want something more. 
I have an empty space in me, and I don't know what I would want to fill it.
My philosophy is that this void didn't just appear out of nowhere in my soul, I think that for years I have been filling the void with alcohol, drugs, parties, and sex.  While all those things are fun, it's not enough for me anymore.
I don't know what exactly I would need to feel whole again.  It could be that I am really ready for a serious relationship.  It could also be that I am feeling extremely anxious about the future because I'm a second semester junior who has never had an internship and will most likely still be working at TJ Max with a Masters Degree. 
I can't explain where this feeling of emptiness came from but lately I have just been bored with my life.  Which is in no way normal because, not to brag, but I live a pretty exciting life. 

Well when I figure it out I will be sure to keep you all posted.

For now I will continue being dazed and confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment