Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Saturday, February 5, 2011

Last Night

So I am no stranger to partying and drinking but at what point have I crossed the line into alcoholism?

My lifestyle guru (this really hot guy I met last year who helps me eat well and exercise) just suggested that I see a therapist for my drinking problems.

I don't even remember most of the details that happened last night.  By 10:30 I was wasted, and that didn't stop me from continuing to drink. I had to decipher through jumbled text messages I was attempting to send to see if anything rang a bell.  After I read one message that read "sasha is peeing" I realized the messages weren't really a big help. And I guess because of the type of people I hang out with I thought it was totally normal to drink and black out on a regular basis.  Last night I learned that its not.

I know it not normal to drink with the intent to black out every night.

And knowing is the first step....that next step that involves change and shit is going to take a while.

1 comment: